Wednesday, February 10, 2016

We usually do not work matric farewell shoots, but this was one beautiful. I can not believe how young people seem to be looking for a lot more up each year has grown? I'd never guess they still in school! A Bonnie & amp; Shoot # 038 Clyde few topics is so fun! either shoot for an e-sessions or, in this case, a matric farewell.



I still don 'to; t forget my matric farewell photo shoot. We had a studio and residence up to my father and photographer friend at that time took pictures of me and my greatest buddy. We had so much fun!










rolenephotography_1


Provider:
photo
Rolene Photography Makeup and Hair: Elize Lombard
Clothing:
Imported Vintage Automobile: Arthur Duvenage


Tagged: , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...