Thursday, February 25, 2016

Huisvrou Designs has the nicest little outfits for little people. The onesies and other products make excellent gift for mom-to-be. We chatted with Anette Griesel, inventive step behind the & amp; # 8216Litle clothing label Huisvrou designs.



Please let us born much more about Huisvrou designs and how the company was?
God had a seed planted in my heart while I was still. in the Uni I have usually loved gifts, I'm like a little girl the day before her birthday, but I'm in this way every day! So always gives a person a gift much more than just something wrapped in a piece of paper, it is an act of adore for me, so I often choose to do something special themselves, rather than to make a obtain.



What do you have to start making the company?
When my husband and I moved to Bloemfontein in 2013, I decided to meet with my heart and passion, and I think that's one of the best decisions I ever made. Following I I PAL produces an order with a child in a baby shower for a Grow, I saw the gap in the market for distinctive, African, handmade kid things.



What are different things Huisvrou available?
Our concentrate on the infant marketplace. There are onesies, baby grows, headbands, dummy clips, & amp; # 8216tandemuise 'and blankets.



Are there any surprises in the pipeline?
Yes, absolutely! I'm a dreamer, and the reality of a company that began only 10 months ago, brings me occasional downward earth almost & amp; # 8230 I have quite a few plans and ideas, and simply not enough hours in the day and his hands on my body, but there are certainly a lot of unique and creative products in the pipeline.



Where to buy lovilees your articles?
I want to empower Mamas, so there are very few women across the nation that sells the Huisvrou goods in my name. They are also in a variety of shops and lovilees stocked can to contact me directly to discover where there is a provider close to them. Orders can also be placed directly contact me. see contact information at the end



Is there any other information that you would like lovilees with? <'d like to br /> I own an embroidery machine, each and every single stitch and each style has worked with adore, by hand. We are very proud of our exclusive ideas and think that the & amp; # 8216Little 'series is to get right, due to the fact it's really made a special one hundred percent handmade.



Contact:

  • Talk number : 072801691
  • Facebook Page: Huisvrou
  • Email address huisvroudesigns@gmail.com


Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...